Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• ½ cup Odyssey Sour Cream
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• ½ lb (8-10 slices) bacon, cooked and crumbled
• ¾ cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 4 green onions, sliced
• For serving use veggies such as celery sticks, carrots, cucumber slices, bell pepper slices.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 2 qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine Odyssey sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add bacon, shredded cheese, tomato and green onion, stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into a pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.