Bacon Cheese Dip
This Low Carb Bacon Cheese Dip will land you MVP status of the Big Game. Simply mix Odyssey Sour Cream for extra protein and calcium with mayo and cream cheese, then add bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato and green onion for an all star appetizer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• ½ cup Odyssey Sour Cream
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• ½ lb (8-10 slices) bacon, cooked and crumbled
• ¾ cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 4 green onions, sliced
• For serving use veggies such as celery sticks, carrots, cucumber slices, bell pepper slices.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 2 qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine Odyssey sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add bacon, shredded cheese, tomato and green onion, stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into a pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Sour Cream creatively crafted by Odyssey Brands
Pick up our Greek Yogurt Sour Cream during your next shopping trip. It has less fat, 1/3 fewer calories, and 2x more protein than other sour creams, and tastes delicious!