- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 8 oz block of Odyssey® Brands feta cheese
- 1 cup uncooked pasta of choice
- Fresh basil
- Lemon, wedged for squeezing
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Add peppers, artichoke and garlic in oven safe dish. Toss with ¼ cup olive oil.
- Place Odyssey feta in the middle of vegetables. Top feta with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining olive oil, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until feta cheese becomes soft and veggies are tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water in case you need it for the feta to create a sauce texture. Drain remaining pasta.
- Once baked, stir feta in with vegetable mixture until well combined. Add pasta, stirring to combine. Add pasta water as needed.
- Top with fresh basil and a squeeze of lemon. Serve warm.