I Have Read and Accept the Official Rules *
Odyssey® Brands Baked Feta Pasta Recipe Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST ENDS MARCH 31, 2021.
This is a skills-based contest and not a game of chance. Winners will be chosen based on entry criteria as stated below.
Sponsor: Klondike Cheese Company®, Inc.,
W7839 State Road 81, Monroe, WI, 53566.
1) How to Enter: To enter, visit the contest website at www.odysseybrands.com/bakedfetapasta and complete the entry form, which may include the following: recipe name, brief description of recipe, directions including ingredients with measurements and cooking instructions; photo of your finished recipe entry along with your full legal name, email address, phone number and mailing address. Once you have completed the entry form, click “submit” to be entered into the contest. Entries must be received between 8:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 2/12/21 through 11:59:00 pm CT on 3/31/21.
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest. By entering, you are providing information to Sponsor, and not to social media platforms.
2) Skill-Based Contest:
Entry must be entrant’s original creation and not include previously published content. Entry constitutes entrant’s certification that s/he is the owner of the entry and is able and authorized to submit it. Photos must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, TIF and not larger than 10MB. Ingredient list should identify ingredients by their common name and not list brands or hard to find specialty items. In the event an ingredient does not meet this requirement, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the ingredient list when recreating the recipe and/or disqualify the entry.
Entry cannot defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party’s personal, proprietary, or intellectual rights. Entry cannot contain illegal or unlawful material, and must not promote bigotry, racism, harm, or discrimination. Entry must be consistent with Sponsor’s reputation in the marketplace and must be suitable for audiences of all ages. Entries which, in Sponsor’s or judges’ sole discretion, contain any type of vulgarity or objectionable content will be disqualified. Entries that do not meet these stated criteria as determined by Sponsor, or entries that, in Sponsor’s or judges’ sole discretion, may technically meet the stated criteria but do not reflect the intent and the spirit of the contest, are not eligible.
In addition to the above general requirements, entries must meet the following requirements.
Entries must fall into the category of being a Baked Feta Pasta dish.
Entries must feature Odyssey Brands Feta Cheese in any variety or form. To find a retailer carrying Odyssey Brands Feta Cheese, visit www.odysseybrands.com/find-a-store
Judging: Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges selected by the Sponsor, which may include Sponsor’s employees, agencies, chefs and/or influencers. All decisions made by the judges are final and binding.
Judging will take place between approximately April 1, 2021 and April 15, 2021. Judging will be based on how well the recipe incorporated Odyssey Feta Cheese, the creativity of the recipe, appetite appeal (based on submitted photo), and ease of preparation (preparation requirements, ingredient sourcing, preparation time and required skills).
3)Prize, Approximate Retail Value(s) (“ARV”), and Shipment; 1 Grand Prize: One winner will receive 50 lbs. of Odyssey Brands feta cheese in a variety of flavors and sizes. ARV: $599.00. Winner is solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes on prize. No substitution or transfer or prize allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Upon winner verification, the winner will be mailed the prize in four separate shipments. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, damaged or delayed mailing of any prizes. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
4) Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the District of Columbia and the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and shall be construed and evaluated according to U.S. law. Do not enter this Contest if you do not reside in the District of Columbia or any of the 50 United States at the time of entry. Directors, officers, owners, and employees of Klondike Cheese Company®, Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”), and Sponsor’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter.
Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5) Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Klondike Cheese Company®, its officers, directors, owners, and employees (collectively, “Klondike”); any and all of Klondike’s parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies; each of the Contest Judges; and all advertising, promotion or production agencies involved with the Contest, (all of the foregoing referred to herein as the “Released Parties) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, publication, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Contest and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
6) Publicity Authorization and Release: Except where prohibited, entry into the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent that its name, likeness, city, state and entry recipe and photo may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, recognition, compensation, or consent. Submission of content to be posted online constitutes permission for same. Sponsor has the right but not the obligation to post any submission, even non-winning submissions, for viewing on the Internet.
8) General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or for any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner from all eligible entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entrant that Sponsor may determine, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or the spirit of the Contest, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9) Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant(s), printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entry is erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prize(s) at its sole discretion.
10) Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin or the Green County, Wisconsin Circuit Court; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
11) Contest Winner: To receive the name of the winner, send a legal size, self-addressed, stamped envelope within sixty (60) days of the end of the Contest to Marketing Department, Klondike Cheese Company, W7839 State Road 81, Monroe, WI, 53566.