2 naan flatbreads or 7 naan rounds
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
Pinch of Kosher salt
Pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Odyssey Blueberry Feta cheese
1 cup fresh blueberries
Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium pan over medium low heat, heat the olive oil. Add onion and season salt and red pepper flakes. Cook the onions until softened, about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the honey and continue cooking until onions are caramelized. Remove from heat.
- While the onions cook, combine ricotta and Odyssey blueberry feta cheese in a small bowl.
- Arrange the naan/flatbread on the baking sheet. Spread the feta mixture over the naan/flatbread, and top with caramelized onions.
- Place the pan of naan into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the blueberries are just about ready to burst and the naan is toasted. Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.