Total Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Odyssey® Greek Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tbsp AND 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- assorted crudites: such as celery stalks, hearts of romaine, radishes, cucumber spears, and blanched
- cauliflower florets and white asparagus, for serving
- Combine buttermilk, sour cream, dill, lemon zest and juice, and cayenne in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day; stir until smooth before serving.
- Arrange your assorted crudites in glasses (or on a platter) and serve with dip.