- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Odyssey® Traditional Crumbled Feta cheese (6 ounces)
- Sweet red, yellow and green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Fold in feta. Serve with bell pepper strips and tortilla chips.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin