Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields 6 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 lb. Green beans, ends trimmed and cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Odyssey Cranberry Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add green beans and boil 3-5 minutes until crispy, yet tender.
- Transfer to colander and immediately rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add green beans and saute 1 minute or until heated. Add walnuts and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle cranberry feta and lemon zest. Salt to taste, and serve warm.
For more recipes visit https://www.youtube.com/@odysseybrands1001
Feta Cheese creatively crafted by Odyssey Brands
Our six Master Cheesemakers use the freshest Wisconsin cow’s milk with state-of-the-art equipment to create our cheese. From our 4oz crumble to 1lb chunk in brine, Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese has a size and an award-winning cheese style for everyone!