Yields: 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 container Odyssey Cranberry Feta Cheese
- 1 package of Dates, pitted
- 1 lb. Bacon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Maple Syrup, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, whole leaves
- Fresh Cilantro, whole leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cranberry feta with bread crumbs, and blend well together. You want the consistency to be similar to pie crust texture or pea-size crumb mixture.
- Cut 1 lb. bacon into thirds. Open pitted dates and stuff with cranberry feta mixture, and close like a sandwich.
- Take stuffed dates and wrap in a third piece of bacon. Pierce date with toothpick to hold together. Wrap remaining dates. Once wrapped, place bacon wrapped dates on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and paste with maple syrup. Place back in oven for 3-5 minutes. Once bacon appears crispy remove from oven.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and cilantro and serve.
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.