- 12 oz. pasta of your choice, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup 0% non-fat plain Odyssey Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 7 oz. cooked ham, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 8 oz. Buholzer Brothers muenster cheese (some shredded to mix into salad and some to cut into shapes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine Greek yogurt, mayo and pickle juice.
- Add pickles, peas, ham and shredded cheese to yogurt mixture, stirring to combine. Add drained pasta and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. When serving, top with cheese shapes.
Serve with Buholzer Brothers Muenster cheese and apple slices and Odyssey Greek Yogurt.