- 12 oz. pasta of your choice, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup 0% non-fat plain Odyssey Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 7 oz. cooked ham, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 8 oz. Buholzer Brothers muenster cheese (some shredded to mix into salad and some to cut into shapes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine Greek yogurt, mayo and pickle juice.
Add pickles, peas, ham and shredded cheese to yogurt mixture, stirring to combine. Add drained pasta and gently toss to coat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. When serving, top with cheese shapes.
Serve with Buholzer Brothers Muenster cheese and apple slices and Odyssey Greek Yogurt.
Greek Yogurt creatively crafted by Odyssey Brands
Odyssey Plain Greek Yogurt is masterfully crafted using an authentically Greek recipe. Rich and creamy in flavor and texture with twice as much protein and less sugar than regular yogurt, makes Odyssey’s award-winning Greek yogurt a healthy snack to enjoy anytime – morning and night.