Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 15 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 30 small, frozen phyllo pastry tart shells
- 1/2 cup Odyssey Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Odyssey Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 oz. Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup seeded tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- Thaw phyllo tart shells according to instructions.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in feta cheese. Add cucumber, red onion, tomato and olives; toss well. Allow mixture to marinate 1/2 hour before serving.
- To serve, fill phyllo shells with salad mixture.
Compliments of the WMMB.