Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 box favorite cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Odyssey® Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 egg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl of a mixer, beat butter, vanilla, egg, and sour cream together.
- Mix in cake mix.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe by Kate E. Stuart.
For recipe videos visit https://www.youtube.com/@odysseybrands1001
For more recipes visit https://odysseybrands.com/feta-cheese-and-greek-yogurt-recipes/