Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large flatbread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Creole tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tsp chipotle seasoning
- ½ avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 tbsp packed cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to medium sized pan or skilled and cook over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Dice chicken and set aside.
- Brush flatbread with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with chicken, red peppers, creole tomatoes, feta cheese and bacon. Place on a lightly greased sheet of foil and bake on the oven rack for 10-15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- While the flatbread is baking, whisk together ranch dressing and chipotle seasoning.
- When flatbread is finished baking, top with avocado, cilantro, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing and serve immediately.