Greek Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Odyssey feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, add roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, pepperoncini peppers, red onion and feta cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread 1-2 tsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat a large skillet. Place one piece of bread, butter side down, on skillet. Top with ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese and half of the feta fixture, then add another ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese. Top with another piece of bread, butter side up.
- Flip sandwich in pan once the bottom piece of bread is golden brown. Cook on other side until the second side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining sandwich.
- Serve warm.