Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 7 oz. package elbow Macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. lean ground Beef or Lamb
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 medium Garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp chopped fresh Oregano (or 1 tsp dried Oregano leaves, crushed)
- 11 oz. can Condensed Zesty Tomato Soup/Sauce
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 6 oz. Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In 10″ skillet over medium heat, cook meat and onion with garlic and oregano until beef is browned an onion is tender.
- Stir in macaroni and remaining ingredients including meat. Heat through, stirring occasionally.