Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 2 cups precooked, whole Turkey Breast, diced
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 3 cups cooked, spiral Pasta
- 2 cups fresh Spinach, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup jarred, roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted, Kalamata Olives, sliced or ripe
- 1/3 cup Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Toasted Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- In large serving bowl, combine turkey breast, olive oil, lemon juice and oregano. Toss gently to coat and let rest while preparing rest o f salad ingredients.
- To assemble salad, add pasta, spinach, red pepper, cucumber olives and crumbled Feta cheese to the turkey in serving bowl.
- Using salad tongs or two large spoons, toss all ingredients together until well blended.
- For dressing, beat cream cheese with whisk until creamy. Slowly whisk in buttermilk until smooth. Whisk in garlic and lemon pepper.
- To serve, divide salad among four serving plates. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Pass dressing to be poured over salads.