Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 Garlic clove, smashed
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn and loosely packed
- 1 cup (about 6 oz.) Odyssey® Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 12-16 domestic lamb chops, frenched*
- additional extra virgin olive oil for drizzling over dish
- Prepare outside grill for cooking, if using.
- Place garlic in mixing bowl with large pinch of salt. Add vinegar; mix and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except lamb, and toss.
- Season lamb chops liberally to your liking and grill outside or on stove-top to desired doneness and place chops on platter.
- Top with salad. Drizzle with additional olive oil.
*For “frenching,” have butcher cut meat away from end of chop so part of bone is exposed. You may also roast or grill 2 racks of lamb and cut into chops.
Compliments of the WMMB.