Active Time: 20 Minutes
- 12 ounces cooked small shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large English cucumber
- Wooden skewers
- 1 cup Odyssey Brands® Traditional Feta Cheese Crumbles (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Fresh mint leaves
Place shrimp in a large, shallow bowl. Whisk lemon juice and sugar in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over shrimp; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut cucumber in half lengthwise. Dice half of the cucumber for salad. Thinly slice remaining cucumber into ribbons with a mandoline slicer or vegetable peeler. Wrap ribbons on wooden skewers; set aside.
Gently toss the feta, mint and diced cucumber with shrimp in bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
Spoon salad into serving glasses. Garnish with mint and reserved cucumber ribbons.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin