Prep Time: 1 hour
Yields: 10 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 6 oz. corn, drained
- 30 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pear tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 4 oz. Odyssey Fat Free Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- coarsely chopped corn chips
- red, green, and yellow bell peppers, chunked for accompaniment
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except, cheese, walnuts, and accompaniments. Cover and let stand for 1 hour to let flavors blend (or refrigerate and bring to almost room temperature to serve).
- Add the feta cheese and walnuts; lightly stir before serving.
- Serve with corn chips and red, green, and yellow bell pepper chunks.