Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yields 12 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 12 Mini Burger Buns
- 1/2 cup Hummus
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2.25 oz. Can of Black Olives, sliced and drained
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Traditional Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Salt, Pepper, and Dried Oregano, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide turkey into 12 equal portions. Form each into a thin patty, 3-1/2 to 4 inches in diameter. Place patties on broiler pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle patties with salt, pepper, and oregano. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, split rolls in half horizontally. Set tops aside. On bottoms, spread hummus, cover with spinach leaves, top with cucumber slices, and sprinkle with black olives and red peppers. Place hot turkey burgers on top, cover patties with Feta cheese and replace bun tops.
- Serve immediately.