Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Yields 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 lb. Beef, Split into four patties
- 1 Seedless Cucumber, cut into half moon slices
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 4 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 4 Burger Buns, toasted
- 6 oz. Traditional Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season beef patty with salt and pepper. Brush heated grill with vegetable oil. Grill patty 5-7 minutes on each side or until burger is cooked to taste.
- Meanwhile, toss together all remaining ingredients, except bun and cheese, to make a salad.
- Place grilled burger on toasted bun bottom. Top with salad and crumbled Feta cheese.
- Top with bun, and reserve remaining salad for additional servings.