Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese
- 2 oz. Odyssey Peppercorn Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Black Olives
- 1 Roma Tomato, sliced
- 1 spring Onion, finely diced
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, sea salt and pepper; whisk.
- Heat a well-greased medium skillet over medium heat, pour the egg mixture into the skillet, whirl it around so a fine layer of egg sticks to the side of the pan.
- When the omelet is about 70% cooked, on one side in a half-moon shape, add Odyssey(R) Feta cheese, black olives, tomato and green onion.
- Fold omelet over and continue to cook for approximately one minute. Serve warm.