Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 24 oz. ground meat (authentic is half lamb and half pork)
- 8 oz. Odyssey® Feta Cheese, crumbled (plain or herbs)
- 1 egg
- 8 cups lettuce, chopped
- 4 cups grate tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups seedless cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups olives
- 2 cups marinated artichokes
- OPTIONAL: an additional 8 oz. feta cheese to top meatballs
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- Combine ground meat, feta cheese, and egg. Mix thoroughly in a big bowl until well combined.
- Form 8 meatballs. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake.
- Meanwhile, divide lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and artichokes between 4 dinner plates.
- Place two koefte balls per plate and top with remaining feta cheese. Drizzle with your favorite dressing if desired.