Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 4 chicken breasts (6-8 oz.)
- 2 cups Odyssey® Tomato Basil Feta Cheese (or feta flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- Grill or pan sear chicken breasts over medium-high heat until juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 160.
- Divide feta on top of the breasts, top with chopped olives and put under broiler until feta cheese turns slightly brown.
©2019 Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
(This is a great light meal with crusty bread and a green salad or on top of cooked orzo, barley, rice, or pasta.)