Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 minutes
Yields 6 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 lb. Shrimp; deveined, peeled, cooked, and chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 3 Green Onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 6 oz Traditional Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 tsp Hot Sauce (i.e. Tabasco Sauce)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Spread with shrimp salad.
- Preheat broiler, and broil until beginning to bubble and brown, 3-5 minutes.