Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Yields 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 4, 4″ Ciabatta or Hard Rolls, Sliced
- 4 tsp Garlic Butter, Divided
- 2 Whole Chicken Breasts, Grilled and Sliced Horizontally
- 8 oz Odyssey® Tomato and Basil Feta Cheese, Sliced
- 1 roasted, Yellow and Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Greek Olives, Pitted and Sliced
- Place rolls on a baking sheet, spread 1 teaspoon of garlic butter on inside of each roll. On one side of bread, layer with chicken, feta, peppers, and olives.
- Top with remaining bread slices. Place in well -oiled sauté pan or Panini machine and grill until golden brown. Serve hot.