Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Yields 6-8 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 (12 in.) Pre-Baked Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup Shredded Aged Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 20 to 25 Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, julienned
- 3/4 cup Traditional Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 cup Black Olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Sun-dried Tomatoes, finely diced
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the sauce on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the provolone and mozzarella on the sauce.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes in a 375 degrees F oven or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- Arrange spinach leaves over the top of the pizza. Arrange the red onions over the spinach; sprinkle the Feta Cheese, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes over the top. mist the pizza with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Tip: put the assembled pizza back in the oven to warm the remaining ingredients.