Yields: 15 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1/2 cup honey
- 48oz Odyssey Greek Yogurt (Plain or Flavored)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pistachios, shelled & chopped
- Line a 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine honey with Greek yogurt.
- Spread Greek yogurt mixture evenly onto pan.
- Place strawberries, blueberries, and pistachios on top.
- Place pan in freezer until frozen or overnight.
- Lift parchment paper from pan, peeling frozen Greek yogurt from paper, breaking in large chunks.
Tips: Use any flavor of Odyssey Greek Yogurts with any assortment of fruits or nuts.