Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Odyssey® Reduced Fat Greek Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Odyssey® Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 lb. green cabbage (1/2 medium head) cored, very thinly sliced
- 1 lb. red cabbage (1/2 medium head) cored, very thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, and mustard powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add both cabbages and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and toss once more before serving.
This coleslaw is excellent piled onto pulled pork sandwiches or served on its own!
Recipe created by Kate E. Stuart.