Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Odyssey® Reduced Fat Greek Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Odyssey® Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 lb. green cabbage (1/2 medium head) cored, very thinly sliced
- 1 lb. red cabbage (1/2 medium head) cored, very thinly sliced
In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, and mustard powder. Season with salt and pepper.
Add both cabbages and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and toss once more before serving.
This coleslaw is excellent piled onto pulled pork sandwiches or served on its own!
Sour Cream creatively crafted by Odyssey Brands
Greek Yogurt creatively crafted by Odyssey Brands
Odyssey Plain Greek Yogurt is masterfully crafted using an authentically Greek recipe. Rich and creamy in flavor and texture with twice as much protein and less sugar makes Odyssey’s award-winning Greek yogurt a healthy snack to enjoy anytime – morning and night.