Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields 8 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 20oz. Pizza Dough
- 4oz Garlic and Herb Sauce*
- 2 1/4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, diced
- 3/4 cup Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Red Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Black Olives, sliced
- 15 Fresh Tomato, slices
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano
Garlic and Herb Sauce:
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Dried Thyme
- Place butter, garlic and dried thyme into a 1/6 size metal pan and melt in a steam table. Heat on high so butter reaches 140 degrees F; lower heat, but maintain temperature. Let is sit for 1 hour before using.
- Hand form a 1/2″ thick crust and dock center lightly with fingertips. Brush dough with garlic and herb sauce, spreading evenly to inside edge of crust.
- Pour mozzarella in center and “roll” cheese out to crust edge with your palm in a circular motion.
- Spread onto pizza, in order:
– Feta cheese
– red onions
– black olives
(so that each is evenly layered to crust edge).
- Arrange tomato slices in a “pinwheel” fashion with 10 in an outer ring and 5 in a center ring.
- Bake at 450 degrees F in a conveyor oven for 10 minutes. Next, sprinkle with oregano and cut into 10 slices.
- Serve with hummus on the side (for dipping).