Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Yields: 24 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 cup Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Odyssey Peppercorn Feta Cheese
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped Pistachio nuts
- 1 loaf French Bread (12″ long) cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1/3 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine cheeses and nuts; mix well. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil, and place the bread on the broiling rack. Broil the bread slices, at least 4 inches below the heating element, until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- Spread each slice with the feta cheese mixture.