Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields 6 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 Store-bought Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Mango, diced 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 oz. Traditional Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 pint Blueberries
- Combine 2 cups water and quinoa in medium saucepan; bring to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat, uncover and fluff with fork; set aside.
- Using two fork, pull chicken into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, combine chicken, mango and onion; toss. In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette and orange juice; pour half over quinoa and remaining over chicken mixture. season with salt and pepper.
- Divide quinoa among serving plates; top with chicken mixture. Garnish with Feta and blueberries.