Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp celery seeds
- 2 and 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- coarse salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and devined, tail intact
- 1 cup Odyssey® Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup pale-green celery leaves, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in oven to heat. Stir together lemon zest, garlic, celery seeds, paprika, cayenne, 2 tsp salt, honey, and oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well.
Place shrimp in a single layer on hot pans. Roast, without flipping, until browned on bottoms and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the dip: Stir together lemon juice, sour cream, celery leaves, and 1/4 tsp salt.