Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1, 1/2 lbs. each of Red & Green Bell Peppers, washed, cored, and sliced
- 1, 1/2 lbs. Onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Odyssey Tomato Basil Feta Cheese, crumbled
- In a large, shallow baking pan, toss peppers, onions , and olive oil to combine. Bake at 425 degrees F for about 25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer cooked peppers and onions to a serving platter. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over top.