Prep Time: 25 minutes
Roast Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: Advanced
- 2 and 1/2 lbs. wild salmon filet
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup Odyssey Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp shallots, minced
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dillweed, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- pinch crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a shallow baking pan with parchment paper. Place salmon in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; rub into salmon. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested in the center with a fork.
- Meanwhile, remove zest from lemon; set aside. Halve lemon; squeeze over salmon. Top salmon with some of the yogurt; sprinkle with lemon zest and remaining ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil and pass remaining yogurt.
- Make ahead after roasting salmon, cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve chilled or at room temperature.