Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined, thawed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz orzo, cooked to package instructions
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 4 green onions
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Odyssey Peppercorn Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add shrimp to a sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper. Toss to coat. Place in oven for 5-8 minutes or until pink.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Assemble the salad: add to a bowl the orzo, shrimp, cucumber, red onion, green onions, dill, parsley, feta cheese and drizzle with dressing.