Active Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 package (8oz) Wisconsin Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Odyssey® Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 6oz Buholzer Brothers™ Havarti Cheese, shredded (1, 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, snipped
- Pepper to taste
- Potato chips or crackers
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the Havarti, smoked salmon, chives, and dill; beat until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with potato chips or crackers.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
For more recipes visit https://www.youtube.com/@odysseybrands1001