Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 mintues
Yields: 24 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 4 oz. Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped Spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped Scallions
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground Allspice
- 12 sheets frozen Phyllo dough, thawed
- 6 tbsp Butter, melted
- Combine feta cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, parsley, scallions and seasonings; mix lightly.
- For each appetizer, fold each phyllo sheet in half vertically. Place 2 heaping tablespoons feta cheese mixture at base of dough.
- Fold into triangle shape like a flag. Brush with butter.
- Place on cookie sheet; bake at 375° F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.