Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 10-12 oz. (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups) jar apricot preserves
- 3-4 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 3 oz. Odyssey Sweet Heat Crumbled Feta Cheese
- In a small saucepan, warm the apricot preserves over medium heat. Stir until mixture thins.
OPTIONAL: If desired, remove larger chunks of apricots with a slotted spoon and finely chop on a cutting board before adding back to saucepan.
- Add the mustard and sweet heat crumbled feta cheese and stir until well combined. Pour mixture into a small serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap until ready for use.
- Serve slightly warmed or at room temperature with chicken, pork, or shrimp, either as an appetizer or a meal.