Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 4 large Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, 1/4″ diced
- 1 container Odyssey Cranberry Feta
- 1 medium Sweet Onion, 1/4″ diced
- 1 Rutabaga, 1/4″ diced
- 6 Brussel Sprouts, stems removed and roughly sliced
- Rosemary Sprig
- Turnip, 1/4″ diced
- 1 Butternut Squash, skin removed and 1/4″ diced
- 1, 15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 red, orange, or yellow Peppers, cut in half, seeds removed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place peppers on baking sheet.
- Heat frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook carrots for a few minutes, stirring. Add in squash. Cook.
Slowly add in sweet potato, turnips, onions, and brussel sprouts. Stir occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and combine well. Add a pinch of salt. Lastly, add 3/4 container of cranberry feta and mix all together. Let cook for a few minutes.
- Scoop veggies into peppers, heaping scoops. Top with remaining cranberry feta. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.