Active Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Odyssey Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 mini naan breads or tortillas (about 5 to 6 inches), warmed
- 1 cup Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese (6oz)
- Cubed avocado, fresh cilantro, sliced cherry tomatoes and red onion
- Combine the yogurt, lime juice, paprika and chili powder in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 cup yogurt mixture for serving. Add chicken to remaining yogurt marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken from marinade, scraping off any excess. Discard marinade. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in meat reads 165°F. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
- Top breads with chicken, feta, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes and red onion. Serve with reserved yogurt mixture.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin