Yields: 16 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 1 container Odyssey Cranberry Feta Cheese
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard, chopped 1/4″ slices
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to Taste
- 1 container Odyssey Southwest Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 package store bought Phyllo
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat frying pan over medium-high heat and pour a dollop of sesame oil to coat all sides. Add a small amount of the Swiss chard and stir. Slowly add in the rest of the Swiss chard and add a pinch of salt.
- Remove from heat, place into a large bowl, and let cool until cool to touch.
- Lay out 1 or 2 sheets of phyllo and brush the outer inch with melted butter. Then add 2 more sheets of phyllo and butter and the outer inch. Add until there’s 6 layers of phyllo total.
- Juice lemon onto chilled Swiss chard and add another pinch of salt. Add the container of cranberry feta and mix together.
- Cut phyllo lengthwise so there’s 4 strips, then cut in half so there’s 8 total. Scoop about 1 oz. of Swiss chard mixture onto the strips. Fold over top once, then bring corners together to make a triangular shape. Once all triangles are formed, brush with melted butter, and place in oven for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. When done, remove from oven and serve.
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.