Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields 1 serving
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 2 Tbsp. Champagne Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup (9oz) Seedless Watermelon, Chilled and Cut into Bite-Size
- 2 Cups Watercress Leaves, Washed and Dried
- 2 oz. Odyssey® Feta Cheese, Cubed
- 1/2 oz. Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl; whisk to combine.
- In medium bowl, toss watermelon and watercress with 3 tablespoons vinaigrette; arrange on plate.
- Top with Odyssey® Feta and red onion; drizzle remaining dressing over cheese. Sprinkle with poppy seeds before serving.