Total Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 small, seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 12 oz. Odyssey Feta Cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 cup whole fresh mint leaves, julienned
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- Taking a toothpick, select a piece of watermelon and spear toothpick through middle of watermelon chunk.
- Repeat the same process with a cube of feta cheese and mint leaf.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction over top and serve immediately.
For more recipes visit https://www.youtube.com/@odysseybrands1001