Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 oz Odyssey Feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Add bell pepper, spinach, basil and basil, stirring to combine.
- In a medium sized pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, stirring constantly until the eggs scramble and are cooked to your liking.
- Divide egg mixture into two servings. Top each equally with Odyssey feta cheese.