Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 16 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 2 packages (16 oz. total) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2, 1/4 cup Odyssey Reduced Fat Sour Cream, divided
- 3 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 16 oz. Odyssey Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts or Pecans, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- Red Grapes
- Star Fruit, sliced
- Fresh Herbs
- Whole Nut Meats
- Beat cream cheese and feta cheese in mixing bowl until fluffy. Add just 1 cup of sour cream. Blend. Add eggs, beat on low until combined. Stir in pepper.
- Pour into greased 9 inch springform pan. Place pan on cookie sheet. Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Carefully spread remaining sour cream on top. Return to oven. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Garnish with fruit and herbs.
- Serve with assorted crackers (Wheat Thins work well).
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Notes: Nuts can be toasted in frying pan or in oven with a little butter or olive oil, watch and stir, they burn easily.
Recipe by Glenda Buholzer.